Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bath time







We decided it was time for a bath so JT could be clean and smell like a new baby. I am throwing a picture of him pre-bath of him very content on the couch then of the bath itself. He didn't like the bath itself but loved it when Grandma started rubbing lotion on him, especially his feet.

Ok so I am unable to put the pictures in order and type next to them like Molly (I will learn eventually). The pictures above show the bath itself which was funny and loud as you will be able to tell from the screaming picture. His hair is now officially blond and when it was wet it was curly.
Now we have a clean and happy baby now that he has eaten and gone to bed. We were able to visit a few people today and make a trip to Target which he slept the entire time. I think we will try to visit a few more people tomorrow if we get plenty of sleep tonight (I'm talking about me). Enjoy the pic's!!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Oh my! He was mad!

Your food is made and safely stored in my freezer. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He's a handsom little guy (even when he's angry)! Praying you guys are able to get some rest.