JT's friend from church came over to play one day and JT found her toe and began to suck on it. She thought that was a good idea so she grabbed her other foot and did the same. Just as I was taking the picture JT decided he wanted to play with a toy instead of her foot. Oh well, I tried. She was born a week before JT and in this photo was much better at sitting up than he was.
He is doing really well sitting now, and is able to turn around and look behind him without falling over.
The picture of him in the stripes was taken last week and the red outfit was today. Look how much he has changed already! After all this hard work around the house and without a day off Jimmy got sick last week. Here they are hanging out. JT will just sit there and giggle now, the old people at the grocery store just love him because he puts a smile on their face. JT loves hanging out with his daddy.
He has also grown so much too in the last couple months. We weighed him here at the house and he is almost 20 lbs. His little feet hang over the car seat and he likes to kick the little mirror we have on the back of the seat.
Now that fall is here and the cooler weather has taken care of most of the bugs we are able to spend a little more time outside. We are still enjoying our deck, cooking out often still which has been so nice.
We have a busy next few weeks, helping Aunt Amanda with a fund raiser, Trunk or Treat at church, Halloween and then our weekends in November have all filled up with things to do. Jimmy and I are excited we get to go see Garth Brooks in concert in November. The crazy thing is Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood do business with Jimmy's brother and Trisha came into the store the other day and his brother had a chance to chat with her about the concert. Craziness isn't it! I just think it is crazy that they live here but we have to drive to Kansas City to see them in concert. I am excited and sad, it will be my first night away from JT. I think he might be more excited than I am, he is going to spend the night with grandma and grandpa.



1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe how big JT has gotten. He is such a cutie and looks like a very happy baby.
We can't wait to see you guys soon. Hows the Halloween fund raiser coming. Sounds fun!! (But a lot of work)
Post a Comment