Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our New House


Ok, I know many of you have heard me talk a lot about our new house and I finally had my camera while over there one day two weeks ago just after they finished the sheetrock. I wish I had before pictures of this main room which used to be four rooms- now one. This will be our kitchen which is open to the living room, off to the side will be our dinning room table and 'office'.

This picture below is where our stove top will be in the middle of the brick, fridge in the opening on the right and a pantry on the left opening. We will have china hutch on the far right and a bar top with seating in front of all of this. This next picture is just to the right of the last picture where the china hutch will be. Along this wall (which is the front of the house) will be our dinning room table. The front door is just to the right -just out of view.

This next picture was taken on the other side of the kitchen picture. The window on the far right will be the 'office/sitting area' and of course the back door leading to an enclosed patio then on the far left is the fireplace which is the living room part of the room. I am pretty sure I am standing at the front door.
This picture is in JT's bedroom. He loves opening and closing the closet doors although he isn't able to do it without help. I can already tell these doors won't last long. There are three bedrooms with his in front, the babies in the middle and ours in the back. It is hard to take a picture of the bedrooms because there was nothing on the walls yet.
Since I have taken these photo's, they have painted the entire inside of the house and were installing the cabinets today. Once the cabinets are done and I am able to get over there I will take a couple more photo's and post. Of course I can't post without posting a picture of JT, who is always on his four wheeler. Jimmy took him on a real ride at his grandma's house a couple weeks ago and drove up a couple of steps so now JT has to put things on the floor here so he can ride over them.

No comments: