Monday, January 26, 2009

Update w/o photos

Ok everyone. Just an update on what is going on in our life. We came home from the hospital on Saturday the 17th and as we were getting ready to leave the hospital our camera stopped working. So.... Jimmy went and got me a new camera but it didn't have a cable to be able to download pic's. We have one on order but it is not here yet. I've had a chance to get some really good photo's I can't wait to share.
We are in our new home. We are all doing well. JT is such a big helper fetching things for me and throwing diapers away :0) He loves his little sis, giving her head rubs and kisses. If she makes the slightest noise he will pet her head or rub her blanket- oh so cute! He started wrapping his arms around her today as if he was going to pick her up. I now know that the latches for her swing are not to keep her from falling out but to keep big brother from picking her up! :0)
As soon as I get the cable for my camera I promise to have more photo's up. Until then you will just have to trust me that she is still cute and still tiny.

2 comments:

Carri said...

Hi Amy! I found your blog from your facebook info. Can't wait to see more pics of Isabel (and JT)! I'll send you an invite to my blog if you want to see pics of everybody. :) Carri

The Chandler Clan said...

can't wait to see more pics, she looks a lot like JT...no epidural? way to go!