Saturday, October 10, 2009

Random stuff


The kids have not been feeling well this week. We've been stuck at home so we have been creative on passing the time. Isabel really hasn't eaten at all this week and last night she got hungry and you can see where most of her food ended up. She had a good time eating though which I guess is what its all about. :0) What a mess!


This is after. I just threw her in the bathtub and JT helped me entertain her by pouring water so she could catch it. She is now squeaky clean! :0)I just thought this was a cut pic of JT. I had just bought these containers to organize a little bit.

I couldn't go to the store this week so I ordered diapers online and this is the box they came in. I cut a hole for a window and let JT paint the box. He had a good time painting and now its his little house. He has a blanket and pillow in it and will go in there and eat his snacks. He doesn't want to share with his sister though. Now that she is crawling she follows him everywhere, imagine that!

I had him stick is face in his little window but he pulled his head down at the last minute.


No comments: