Saturday, May 5, 2007

Birthday week

I've had a wonderful birthday. Thursday JT and I spent most of the day just hanging out at home. Jimmy took me out to eat lunch and dinner. Jimmy and I were both on edge during dinner though because we were going during JT's normal fussy time. He did really well and slept through dinner.
On Friday JT and I hit the road to Edmond to hang out with family. JT was excited to see his cousins and Grandma and Grandpa.
We had a chance to go out to a birthday lunch before we had to work on fireworks stuff.

We later came back to Tulsa to go to Brothers Fellowship (Jimmy's sibling game night) where we were able to see cousins on that side too. Jimmy's brother Johnny bought a Cowboy birthday cake for me which was really nice because he is a huge OU fan. Thanks Johnny!

4 comments:

Ty, Roz and Riley said...

I can't believe how big your nephews are getting!

A&EMom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I totally stole the idea from you!

Andy said...

He has vanoostrum ears.

Is that Turner? OMG. A lady killer.

Happy Birthday AMY!!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!!!! And it does not surprise me that the little guy is only a few weeks old and he's already getting involved with fireworks! ;)
Hope your birthday was great!!!