The weather outside has just been so beautiful lately. Here is Allen, grandpa, Jimmy and JT on the Riverwalk. I know dad was hot wearing his coat...
Parker helped clean up the pond area while Allen and Grandpa put the swing together. Mom held JT and let him sleep for 3 hours. This must have been when the ticks were falling. JT and I both found ticks under our arms, Yikes!!!!
JT normally holds his pacifier in with his hand but he is missing it in this picture. I thought it was super funny. Below Parker is working on throwing a party for who knows but he had confetti, balloons, cards and everything. Most of the confetti stayed on the kitchen floor, what a mess.

2 comments:
He looks a little freaked out by not having his pacifier. Where is it? What a cutie!
By the way, our camera's back in working order again, so there are pics of Riley up!
Post a Comment