Saturday, June 2, 2007

Visiting Grandpa...


We had a scare this week. Monday I got a phone call from my sister that my dad was having a stroke. We loaded up and headed to Altus to see him. We then decided he needed to move to OKC to a special stroke unit where he could get better care. Here Allen and Parker are playing chess on the extra bed in the room.

Here is dad and JT hanging out after a nap. Dad has almost fully recovered which is a huge answer to prayer. He went home from the hospital on Thursday afternoon.
JT is getting bigger now, still wearing his newborn clothes although they are getting a little to short for him. He will begin wearing his 0-3 months soon! JT really enjoyed hanging out with dad in bed. He would talk to dad and give him a ton of smiles, although I couldn't get a picture of one. I will continue to try.

1 comment:

A&EMom said...

I hope your Dad continues to get better! That is awfully scary.

Our A has outgrown her 0-3 footed pj's is is well on her way to a complete 3-6 month wardrobe. It breaks my heart a little. My babies just don't stay tiny long enough for me!