Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jimmy!




Well, Tuesday was Jimmy's birthday so this last weekend I thought I would suprise him with a little party. We had some people over for a wonderful birthday dinner then we all piled in the cars and headed about a mile away to see Ron White. Jimmy was so excited, he had no clue that I had been planning this or that Ron was even in town. Pictured is Jimmy's younger brother Johnny.


He laughed so hard he came home with a headache. I was excited because this was our first 'date night' since JT was born four months ago. In our family we really celebrate birthdays for a whole week. On Jimmy's actual birthday we had our second date night and went to a nice dinner at Molly's Landing.
I can't believe JT is already 4 months old now!
I finally was able to catch JT with a smile on camera. Any time I pull the camera out he is in a state of shock. He is laughing and having a great time. He is also gaining weight like crazy right now. I am having to go through all of his clothes and pull out all the snug ones, which seems to be quite a few. JT and I are flying out to see my best friend Roz in Arizona for a week. We are both super excited because I will get to finally meet her little one who was born in December.

No comments: