




Hey there! Well, JT, my mom and I had a wonderful trip out to AZ to see my best friend Roz. Each day it was well over 100 and we felt everybit of it. This was JT's first time on an airplane and he did so well. On each take off he would fall asleep.
Roz and I have been friends since the 7th grade and it is so different to see her with a kid too. It just amazes me where we came from and where we both are now. I am just sad she lives so far away.
The first full day we were there Roz and I went and prepared meals for the week at a prep joint. It was a lot of fun and the food was really good throughout the week. While Roz was at work during the week mom and I took JT and Riley to the mall and hung out. One day we took a side trip to Old Tuscon to see where all the western movies were made. We only stayed about 2 hours becuase of the heat.
On Sunday we took the kiddos to have their picture made in the park where there was actually grass! JT did so well he just sat there and smiled and had a great time. Riley was super tired and wasn't wanting to be the little princess she is.
For some reason it isn't letting me put all the pictures on here so I will try posting again. Plus, JT is crying in the other room so I better tend to him. I had a wonderful time in AZ and wish we could have spent more time out there. I will tell you more about the trip in my next post.

3 comments:
I'm sorry I didn't get to see you and JT while you were here but I am glad that you got to spend time with Roz. She was telling me she had a great time with you - she misses you! Hope JT is doing better!
I had a great time too!
mom
I miss you guys! Come back anytime. I found someone at work who does "ghost tours." Wouldn't that be fun?
Post a Comment