Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jumping for Joy!






JT and I just returned from a brief trip to see Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time. JT tried the Johnny Jump Up for the first time and he loved it. The first time I put him in he just stared at me until I taught him to jump and it only took showing him once and he had it down. He then bounced and turned, the freedom he felt. He wants to thank his cousin Sam for sharing, he loves it!
JT also had another huge accomplishment, he rolled over. It was about 7:15 in the morning and I was half asleep and was letting him play and he just decided it was time to do it for himself. I wasn't coaching him at all. Here is the after picture, because I wasn't prepared.
For some reason it won't let me move pictures around so you will have to figure out which is which, not to hard though. JT also had a great time playing with grandpa as you can tell.

1 comment:

Ty, Roz and Riley said...

Yeah JT!I'm so proud of you! Love, Roz