

We sure had a busy weekend, but it wasn't very relaxing at all. We began the weekend (Thursday) by throwing some things out in the driveway for a garage sale. Our next door neighbor came over and
bought all the big stuff that I had which is used to draw the crowds. Oh well, at least I sold them and didn't have to deal with to many people making deals. We sold a few things (other than his huge purchase of over $100) that evening and then decided we needed more things. So we called family and asked if they wanted to throw anything in our yard for Friday. Sure enough we had a trailer full of stuff which we put out on Friday. We sold most of it and I am glad we did. While JT and I were having the garage sale Jimmy was working so it was a bit tricky when it came time for naps and eating, but we managed.
bought all the big stuff that I had which is used to draw the crowds. Oh well, at least I sold them and didn't have to deal with to many people making deals. We sold a few things (other than his huge purchase of over $100) that evening and then decided we needed more things. So we called family and asked if they wanted to throw anything in our yard for Friday. Sure enough we had a trailer full of stuff which we put out on Friday. We sold most of it and I am glad we did. While JT and I were having the garage sale Jimmy was working so it was a bit tricky when it came time for naps and eating, but we managed.Saturday we didn't have enough stuff to put out but just hung out around the house. Jimmy went to his older brothers house to help put new window's in. He worked all day Saturday and all day Sunday and they were able to finish. Mom and dad came into town on Sunday evening to hang out with JT for a while. Jimmy and his brother then came to our house and started building a deck.



JT has been working on picking up his pacifier and he works so hard at it but sometimes just can't figure out how to get his hand to his mouth to put it in. As you can see he is concentrating pretty hard. Then mission accomplished, it made it to his mouth, of course with my help. 

He will be 5 months old on Thursday! He is doing pretty good finally at sleeping in his own bed, which I am grateful. He is also doing better at eating his cereal, although last night he sucked on my piece of cantaloupe and he couldn't get enough of it. We are off to take a nap now, a very much needed one at that!



1 comment:
Happy Five Month Birthday, little one. We love you!
Post a Comment