Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. This first one was taken yesterday, but the rest were taken over Thanksgiving weekend. JT is crawling so fast now and pulling up on everything. He is also now cruising around tables and whatever else he pulls up on. We were able to spend Thanksgiving day with Jimmy's family at the lake house. Pictured is Jimmy's grandma Betty. The next photo is of Jimmy and I in Altus taking a ride around the park looking at CHristmas lights. The next is at Roz's grandparents house. Roz (my best friend) came into town that weekend so we got to hang out just for a bit. Her little one is walking already and she is all over the place, guess that lets me see what is to come :)



JT has been sick the last month. He has another ear infection that I guess has been lingering for a long time and just came to light last week. I couldn't figure out why he was waking up once an hour all night long and not eating. He is sleeping much better and thinks he wants to eat. He is also getting his first tooth so maybe he will be able to chew soon.Hey everyone! We survived this nasty winter storm but many of our trees didn't. Thankfully we were only without power for about 6 hours but many still don't have it back on yet. We have had some come over and take a hot shower and hang out for a little bit.
This first picture is of our peacan tree, we will have to cut it down, I think I took this picture before more limbs snapped. The second picture is of our pine tree, of course it cut itself down. I was thankful it didn't take our electric lines with it when it fell. The third picture is of our neighbor's tree on our deck. This one took out part of the fence (thankfully the old one) and didn't do any damage to the deck that I am aware of.



JT and I hung out at the house while Jimmy went to work and went around helping people. Now the clean up begins. Not sure what we are going to do with all these trees, if I had a fire place I would have the biggest fire!
Hope everyone is staying warm!

1 comment:
Poor trees.
We still don't have power - but we do have very generous in-laws who have a large house and heat and lights - and even televisions and beds. Maybe tomorrow, as PSO trucks were spotted in our neighborhood this evening.
I miss seeing you all. :)
I have tree pics up on my blog, too.
Post a Comment