He loves this toy train he got, although there is really only one piece of it he likes and that is where his hand is. Not sure why but that is the first piece he reaches for when he goes to play with it.
He and grandpa hung out watching his cousins play, although he likes jumping in and playing when the boys were building something or playing twister...
He can't let them play a normal game of twister :-)
We also sold fireworks this year although it was so cold I didn't want to take JT out to the stand. We spent most of the time in our truck with the heater going until a customer showed up. I thought I had a picture of JT's first tooth on the computer but I guess I don't just yet. Here he is on his first car with his belly hanging out!
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy 2008!
2 comments:
Your kid is too cute!
A got that car too! She loves it. Great pics... I need to get ours loaded. And a tooth? Wow!
Post a Comment