
We are staying busy around here. JT and I have been scrubbing the house down, trying to get it super clean so we can put it on the market. We have found a couple houses we like in the area and have even talked about building a house. We will see what happens once this house sells.
JT enjoys unloading the dishwasher as I load it now, if he is not climbing in it! He also loves playing in the dog's water bowl and does it ever so quietly before I can get him out of it. I can't imagine having 2 at this age let alone more than that! He is also really interested in closing doors, chasing the dog and 'talking' on the phone. He has also finally started sleeping through the night. I still wake up in the middle of the night and wonder why he hasn't woken up yet. I hope to get over this phase so I can get a full nights sleep.
We are still cleaning up from the ice storm. The city has hired a company to come around and pick up all the branches left behind, it is a big mess. We have about a 6 foot pile that goes the length of our property and we still have three trees to cut up.
Well, I think that does it for me for now. JT and I are headed to OKC tomorrow so I can work a show this weekend to sell some knives. JT will get to spend time with his cousins which he always loves. Take care everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment