Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dead Batteries...

With dead batteries in my camera I am unable to put pictures on the computer. I think I may have packed our charger and everytime I am at the store I forget to pick up some normal batteries. So, for now I will just tell you what's been going on around here.

About two weeks ago JT decided it was time to take his first steps. He took one, or maybe two while Jimmy was taking care of him, while I wasn't around so those steps don't count. He has since taken several more and I have witnessed them so they count :-)

Jimmy and I have been so busy working around the house doing all those little projects you want to do for many years but never get around to doing, things like hanging new wood siding on the barn and painting it (even making new doors for it), getting door knobs, changing out light fixtures that don't work, painting almost the entire house and really we had a list that was two pages long. Now all I lack four items on the list and doing major cleaning around the house which is my least favorite thing to do. I am doing it in small chunks so it doesn't seem so bad. Which is really what I should be doing right now but I just wanted to sit for a minute. I will do my best to get batteries so I can throw some pictures of JT walking on here.

No comments: