Saturday, March 29, 2008

All Charged UP!

Hey Everyone! I finally have charged batteries! Yippie! I haven't had a chance to take new photo's yet of JT walking and he is sleeping now so they will be coming soon! He is beginning to feel really confident in himself when he walks now and is practicing really hard so when everyone is here for his birthday bash next weekend he will be the star of the day! I can't believe it has already been a year since he has come into our lives. It just amazes me how much life has changed for the better.
It is nice to have him in the car with me because I don't need to radio. He loves to talk (like his daddy!) and he tells me all kinds of fun things that I need translated.
Our house is officially on the market and we have found a house to buy. We actually have already made a great deal with the homeowners. We will be moving into it in about 5 months.
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: