Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring time!

Yeah for Spring! I can't believe it is already April! Our flowers are blooming, grass is green, birds are chirping and JT is walking. I finally have pictures of him walking although you can't really tell in the pictures b/c it looks like he is standing. You have to trust me, he is walking all the way across rooms.
JT has found out that you can bang two lids together and make a lot of noise!
He loves to laugh. I love to look at his four little cute teeth. He loves brushing them which I am thankful for :) We have been practicing blowing out candles but he doesn't have a clue still. He just thinks I am blowing his hair around.
Here is our house finally on the market. I am so happy our tulips started blooming, makes it look more inviting!
We are having a party on Saturday for his first birthday. We are all excited and proud to show off our house that we have worked so hard to fix up. I will post next week of cake faced pictures.

No comments: