
I think this is Parker. It was really slick in this spot and right after this huge puddle there was a little hill they had to go up. If the kids were not going very fast they would need help from the crowd. Turner zoomed up it everytime and Parker did the first few times but once it got pretty wet it was a little more difficult.
One of the last times he went up the hill his bike died and a friend was trying to start it again for him.
After Parker and Turners race we watched Nathan. JT had fun hanging out with Parker and gave him several congrat hugs. We were really excited to get to see them race, they all three did really well.
Here is Nathan after his race. I took another close up of his face b/c it was all muddy. Isn't his hair lovely? :) The place where they had this race was owned by some guy who let them come on his land, make a track and let everyone camp out for a night. I thought it was really nice of him to let everyone do that.
Jimmy has been super busy at work in the last couple weeks so it was nice to get to spend the day with him. An update on our squirrel problem, one squirrel hung himself in the garage, I guess I scared him that bad he got caught on a lamp. Jimmy laughed so hard and he took some pictures but I am not going to post them. We believe we have found all the holes to the outside and have covered them up. I have only seen/heard the squirrel once after that. I just hope it hasn't died in our attic somewhere but I guess we will soon find out. The weather has been so pretty out we have been spending a lot of time outside pretty much coming in for the storms that have been rolling through lately. JT talks up a storm. I think he learned German or something b/c he talks all the time and he knows exactly what he is saying, I don't just yet. He is walking very well and loves to climb. I would add more pictures but it keeps giving me an error message. I will post more later.

No comments:
Post a Comment