Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

The first weekend of May was my 30th birthday. Jimmy, JT and I headed down to my parents for the weekend and it was so nice. We arrived early enough on Friday night that I was able to put JT to bed and Jimmy and I went out for dinner. On Saturday we decided to go to an air show on base with my family. They opened it up for civilians to come on the flight deck to come and see all kinds of planes. It was a bit chilly at first so we all wore jackets until later that afternoon when the sun really started to warm it up. They had all kinds of planes out there and a few we could walk through. They even had a plane that flyes over Russia to take pictures.
JT loved being out in a place he could walk freely. He even made new friends and began talking with them. When you are in a small town everyone is friendly! It took us about an hour to keep that hat on JT. As soon as we would put it on him he would take it off.
Here is Amanda and Allen after we finished eating. Even though we were all searched coming in they still had to make sure security was tight. I think this dog was more interested in the food people had dropped than he was about finding anything else. We were all so very tired when we left. It was such a pretty day that day though! JT walked most of the time. I was really proud of him.
JT actually got this jacket for Christmas and it was perfect to wear at the show. He loves baskets or anything he can put something in. Someone also put my mom's pink socks on him. I just thought this was to cute to not post this picture. Some of you will notice these same pictures on my mom's post. I somehow forgot my camera this weekend so I took a ton on her camera. I didn't have a way to get them back home so I robbed them from her page until I am at her house again. We have survived all the nasty storms so far although we have had some really high winds I think the only damage we have had at our house is some more broken tree limbs.

No comments: