
The way my parents house is set up JT and I are sharing a room. I have found out that JT talks in his sleep. Last night he must have been dreaming about one of his cousins because I heard Turners name. We bought a little kid pool so he can go swimming in the front yard. The first time he got in he just stood there but has figured out that he can play.
We had a tornado go through last Thursday. It knocked power out city wide that night and as of yesterday still a few people didn't have power. Here are some pictures of the distruction. The first picture is of our competitors Mr. W's stand. They have three stands in town and two of them were distroyed. 

Here is a random storage unit in town that the building just picked up (you can see it in the top left of the picture) and left all the stuff sitting there as if nothing had happend.
This is the backside of the motel that was hit. The scary thing is there were people in there when the roof was blown off. The two wood things you see in the center I beleive is the bathrooms. They interviewed the guy who was staying in one of the rooms and he said he had to hold on for dear life and was scared to death. I couldn't imagine!
Here is dad checking out our damage on some of our stands. Some rolled on their face, others rolled on their backs and some just rolled into each other at an angle.
This is an auto shop in town. All the doors were ripped off and I am not sure if there was a truck in the first garage or not. This was next to the motel that ripped the roof and walls off. The base had three sitings of a tornado. We actually saw it from our living room window before it was rain wrapped and after we saw it finally went to the cellar. Before the storm hit everyone lost their power so we were depending on Allen who was in OKC to watch the news for us and tell us what was going on.
Here is dad with JT. Dad was singing and JT was trying to play the guitar. It was so cute. JT would chime in everyonce in a while with a little song himself.
Here is Mrs. Duffy with Allen, Amanda, myself and JT. Mrs. Duffy is retiring from teaching 4th grade at Sunset for many years. She is also a good friend of the families.
These are just a few photo's I have. I am sure I will post more as the weeks go on. I am now 9 weeks along and having a bit of morning sickness which hasn't been fun. I know it will end one day so I am just dealing with it as many of us have to do. I think JT is waking up now and I need to figure out dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment