Monday, July 14, 2008

Long time... no post


Hello all! Sorry it has been a while since I have posted I just got home late last week from fireworks and have had a lot of things to catch up on, and this was lower on the list. I have so many pictures to share but I will only post a few tonight since I am super tired. The first picture posted above is the night we were having a shoot off for our vendors and for the whole city. We invited everyone out to view the new items and a huge storm came and kept many from coming. I did get some cool pictures of the sun going down with our flags still flying. We had a muddy mess shooting stuff off in a plowed wheat field. I think I had 10 lbs of mud stuck to my shoes.
The next few pictures is of VBS at my mom's church. They had a contest and mom 'lost' the contest and got a pie in the face. JT didn't recognize her and didn't care to be in her arms at that moment. Mom also called the FFA teacher from the high school and had some farm animals brought out so the kids could pet and JT enjoyed it. I bought JT a swimming pool that we put in the front yard at my parents (the bushes kept people from seeing him) and he would just stand there. I had toys for him but he just wanted to stand there in freedom I guess! :0)
We also had a wedding to attend in the middle of the firework season which meant I came back to Tulsa for a weekend. The wedding was nice and now Jimmy's youngest brother is married to Julie.

Nathan found this superman costume in my mom's toy box and I couldn't believe it fit him perfectly. I carried JT around the house 'flying' which JT loved. JT LOVED playing with all of his cousins. I even caught him talking about one of them in his sleep. He must have been playing with them in his dreams, just made me laugh!
JT had his 15 month check up today and he measured 94% in length which makes me excited that he has a chance at being tall unlike his dad and I!!!! The Dr. did a personality test on him today which told the Dr. that JT has no fear. I could have told the Dr. that!
I am now officially in my second trimester but still feeling a bit ill, I hope it fades soon! I am going to bed for now but hope to post more pictures tomorrow evening.

No comments: