Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Outdoors

I should be taking a shower right now or taking a nap but instead I want to finish posting pictures. I know I will regret it later but oh well...
Here are a couple of pictures at the stand we ran this year at Grand Lake. It was super slow and I am glad in a way because we had to watch 5 kids during the day. Below is JT with two of his cousins on Jimmy's side of the family. He had such a great time playing in the dirt and just being a boy with the big boys. Also you will see our stand set up in the second picture. JT loved to help by pulling the tags off the shelf.

In the evenings we would sit out on my parents front porch and this was a chair that was almost completly ripped. JT would get into it and sink. He enjoyed just hang out with us outside until the monster size mosquitos came out.

JT also loved sitting in mom's garden picking weeds like Aunt Amanda. It just so happened that he sat in a nest of baby rollie pollies which he absolutely loves to squish. If you want to see a bug stay alive don't show JT he will kill it as fast as he can.

2 comments:

The Van Oostrums said...

Amy, JT is such a doll. We can't wait to see him. We are officially coming for the family reunion. See you soon and thanks for the pics.
Molly

A&EMom said...

Eww, gross! It's a good thing he's so stinkin' cute!

That's too cute he liked seeing his picture on our blog. I don't think my girl even notices... yet.