Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Hair Cut

So todays entry will be about JT's first haircut. JT is 15 1/2 months old and his hair is fine like mine but blond like Jimmy's (when he was young). I was waiting for his hair to get nice and thick but that hasn't happened yet, although I know over time it will thicken up. He has had a mullet for a few months now and I loved running my fingers through what he did have in the back. The haircut itself didn't take to long because he didn't really know what I was doing.

The picture in the purple Bumbo seat is after his haircut. He enjoyed playing in this seat for a while.

Last week we went swimming at Jimmy's aunt's house. There were lots of cousins and second cousins there which made it even more fun. JT spent the first 30 min in this little floaty which he enjoyed but then I got him out so he could try swimming and he loved it. This wasn't the first time he had been swimming in a big pool but the first time with me. We are counting the days till we go back.

No comments: