Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wink! Wink! ;o)

Hello everyone! Our life is slowly getting back to normal now that fireworks is over. JT has enjoyed getting to know all of his toys again, and thankfully they have kept him busy!
I bought JT a cell phone and he hasn't put it down. He used to use one of Jimmy's old phones until Jimmy jumped in the lake with his and needed his old one back until he can get a new one. JT loves talking on his phone and really will pick anything up that even looks like a cell phone like remotes, blocks, etc. The picture of him on the couch had the remote against his ear it was pretty funny.
I caught JT attempting to blink the other day. So throughout our day I will blink or even wink at him and he tries so hard and can blink but not wink yet. It is so cute because he is concentrating so hard to get one eye closed. It just amazes me how much he understands. I will ask him to put his clothes in the dirty laundry and he does it! I hope he always listens like this ;0)
Ok his breakfast is ready now and I must feed this starving child. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Ty, Roz and Riley said...

You two are so cute!