

My brother and his wife came down from Portland, OR for the reunion. We were excited to see Sam and Gwen their children. Sam and JT played so well together and with my sisters older boys. On Monday we went to my sis' house in the city before their flight and hung out at her house, yet again playing video games. My sister and mom took a turn playing guitar hero, or a version of that game. It was fun! Sam sang with the music which was so cute!

Here is Jimmy with Gwen.
She is super sweet, just loves hanging out with all the boys. On Sunday afternoon she woke up from her nap and Molly wasn't around to feed her so I was able to put her back to sleep and she ended up sleeping for almost another two hours. I enjoyed just sitting and holding her, although JT got a bit upset that I wasn't paying attention to him. Should be interesting when this baby comes how he acts.
I also had a very good friend, Erin Deale, come to visit last week. My college roomate from Asbury made a trip down from Michigan to see us. We really enjoyed her visit but wished it could have been longer.
JT enjoyed playing with her.

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I love all the pictures. I wish we could have made it to the family reunion. (I was already too pregnant and couldn't travel-doctor orders.)It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the picture of Jimmy playing Wii-too funny!
Post a Comment