Tuesday, September 30, 2008

computer problems

Hello everyone! Just wanted you to know that we are doing well but we are without a normal working computer right now. I don't want to download pictures in fear that I will loose them if we don't get our computer fixed.
We are doing well, just staying super busy. Jimmy is working at the new house every evening with the goal of moving the first part of November. JT and I stay busy playing outside, running errands, and going to school. He is talking more now saying things like "bye bye daddy" and doing so many new signs. We had a free ticket into the fair so we took about an hour and went to the petting zoo. JT loved feeding the animals and had no fear of them biting or hurting him. He did really well until all he wanted to do was play in the animal food. We left quickly as his screams began to scare the other kids and animals.
I am doing well, still due in January and she is a busy little one. She kept me up last night for about an hour kicking and pushing off and on.
Jimmy and I are traveling this weekend to our first NASCAR race which should be fun. We will be leaving Friday for Alabama for the weekend. Should be nice to be away and actually get to see one another.
I hope to be able to share pictures soon.

No comments: