Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Hello to all! We had a great weekend this Labor Day weekend. JT and I had the chance to travel to my sister's house on Friday to help with Turners Birthday party. There were 11 excited boys who we fed then sent them out the door with Johnny to go camping. They were all so excited about getting to spend the night in a tent and thankfully a storm blew threw and cooled it down so they would actually get some sleep. It was a bit crazy while they were all there at my sis' house I didn't get pictures, I guess I was to busy pouring drinks, serving pizza and cake and ice cream.


While we were there though my cousin Lori came through town on her way to a wedding and brought her two week old son, Landon. He slept the entire time until she woke him up to eat. He was so little, and it was so good to get to meet him. Congrats to Keith and Lori, he is so precious! This picture is of baby Landon and Amanda, my sis.

The rest of the weekend was relaxing for the most part. Jimmy was actually able to stay at home for a bit and spend time with JT and I which was so nice. He worked with his dad on our new house some but not as much as I had expected him to. Monday we had some friends from church over for a cookout. It was nice having them over and letting all the kids play. One of the families has a daughter who is one week older than JT and he LOVES her!!! He followed her all evening feeding her. This is the little girl that JT likes to kiss in church. We have to watch them pretty close :0)
Here is a picture of JT with A and Janet from church eating cheetos before dinner...


We also had watermelon which JT LOVED!!! He had three pieces and ate every bit off that he could. For some reason must stick his finger in his food then lick his finger. That is how he started eating and by the end of the night he was eatting off of everyone elses.

1 comment:

A&EMom said...

We had such a blast - thanks again for the invite!

(I'm totally stealing those pics!)